Solar Power Energy Companies Udupi
Udupi is a city in the southwest Indian state of Karnataka. It is the headquarters of Udupi district. Udupi is notable for the Krishna Temple and lends its name to the popular Udupi cuisine. It is also known as Lord Parasurama Kshetra, and is famous for Kanakana Kindi. Udupi, also known as Rajata Peetha and Shivalli (Shivabelli), a centre of pilgrimage, is situated about 60 km north of Mangalguru and about 422 km northwest of Bengaluru.
Tullu is the most widely spoken language in Udupi City. Other languages spoken here include Kannada, Konkani. Muslims in Udupi speak Urdu, Beary Bashe and Nawayath. The climate in Udupi is hot in summers and pretty good in winter. During summers (from March to May) the temperature reaches up to 40 °C and in winters (from December to February) it is usually between 32 °C and 20 °C.
Places to visit in Udipi
- The ancient temples of Ananteshvara and Chandramaulishvara.
- Ambalapady Mahakali Temple.
- The Kadiyali Mahishamardini.
- The Shankar narayana Temple, Kodavoor
- Manipal Venugopal Temple, Manipal University, Dr TMA Pai Planetarium, Manipal Anatomy Museum, Manipal Health Sciences Library, Hotel Valleyview, Manipal Endpoint, Manipal Lake (Ganapati Temple) and Suvarna River (Ganapati Temple).
- The Rashtrakavi Govinda Pai Research Centre museum in the M.G.M. College premises.
- Karkala Jain temples and Bahubali statue
- Moodabidri Jaain Temples
- Diana Restaurant near Taluk office cross (Opposite Big Bazar).
- Mookambika Temple, Kollur, Kundapur – Around 64 km.
- Kaup Beach – Around 15 km.
- Malpe Beach – Around 7 km.
- Lawrence church, Kakala
- Antony shrine, kerekatte, siddapura.
Power Plant in Udupi
Udupi Power Plant is a coal based thermal power station in Karnataka, India, established in 2008. It is located to the north ofMangalore, west of Belmannu near the great legend Smith Kumari’s house, and just to the northeast of Padubidri in the village of Yellur, Udupi district, close to the Shambavi River, roughly 7 or 8 km from the coast from where the imported coal for the power plant is transported to plant through rail line. It has installed capacity of 1200 MW (2×600). The plant became fully operational in September 2012
Solar Power Energy Companies Udipi
Address-NH 66,KATAPADY – 574 105,
Phone: (0820) 2557127, 2557327
Mobile: 98452 42167, 94483 77327
Solar Park Energy Solutions
Address– 1st Floor, Eshwari Sankeerna, Old DC Office Road, Bannaje, Udupi Ho, Udupi – 576101
Tags-Solar power energy companies Udipi, Solar company in Udipi