Solar batteries are little bit different from normal automobile batteries. This solar batteries are designed to reliability, consistent and low maintenance. These type of batteries called as tubular monobloc batteries. This batteries are wide available in the market such us 12 Volts from 20Ah to 200 Ah @ C10, C20 so on..
- Solar Tubular Batteries are made of robust & aesthetically superior PPCP (Polypropylene Co-Polymer) container.
- Positive spine grids produced on High Pressure Die Casting (HADI) machines give defect – free grid with fine grain structure. Results in excellent corrosion resistance and long life.
- Solar LMLA Batteries have high acid reservoir resulting in reduced need for water top-up even in extreme environmental conditions.
- Low antimony alloy minimizes water loss thereby reduces the topping up frequencies.
- Heavy duty tubular plates for excellent cycle life (1500 cycles at 80% DOD and 5000 cycles at 20% DOD).
- Low rate of self-discharge less than 3% per month at 27 C.
- Capacity to withstand partial stage of charge operation (PSOC). Deep cycling capabilities.
- Ideal for frequent charge / discharge cycles.
- Higher ampere-hour and watt-hour efficiencies. Long Service Life.
- The quality and Environmental certifications from BVQI for ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 ensures the consistency in the product quality